Are you unable to manage your mortgage payments? Is your mortgage becoming unsustainable? Are you at risk of losing your home? Assisted Voluntary Sales and Sell My House Fast can stop the threat of repossession becoming reality!
Assisted Voluntary Sale
Voluntary/assisted voluntary sale (AVS) schemes allow homeowners with unsustainable arrears on their mortgages prevent repossession and exit homeownership in a planned manner by lenders
- Giving them time to sell (varying between lenders, this is typically a period of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months)
- Halting repossession action and allowing borrowers to make reduced (concessionary) mortgage payments while they are actively attempting to sell their properties
- Covering/reimbursing solicitor/estate agent’s fees
- Enabling the services of asset managers to act as ‘proxy vendors’ and assist in progressing sales
- Helping borrowers secure alternative accommodation within the private rented sector by providing rent deposits/advances
It should, however, be noted that:
- Assisted voluntary sales schemes are provided at lenders’ discretion – entitlement to help is by no means automatic
- Not all lenders offer clearly defined AVS schemes
You will therefore need to discuss what, if any, level of assistance is available with your lender. If you are considering avoiding repossession through an assisted voluntary sales scheme, you should also seek free independent advice from independent advice agencies including, for example, Shelter, your local Citizens Advice and the housing options service provided by your local authority.
To help you consider your options, we have prepared a Homeowners’ Guide to Exiting Home Ownership Through Voluntary/Assisted Voluntary Sale detailing available choices, their advantages & disadvantages, factors to consider, useful organisations and more. You can download this guide here.
Sell My House Fast
Specialising in purchasing properties for cash, we can help you stop repossession and start over without losing everything you have worked for.
- Instant Obligation-free Valuation
- Any Property Type & Condition.
- Sell Your Property within 1 to 2 Weeks, not X-Number of Months
Following your property’s independent valuation, we can offer you up to 100% of its market value. Once a final price has been agreed upon, we will complete the sale within as little as one to two weeks.
- Fast Completion Date – Sales are usually completed within a week or two
- No Chains = No Delays
- Guaranteed Hassle-Free Sales Process
- No Extra/Hidden Fees/Costs
- Free Legal Service – We pay all relevant legal fees
Operating in strictest compliance with the Property Ombudsman Scheme’s code of conduct, we:
- Make it our top priority to fully understand your situation
- Will treat you respectfully, sympathetically and fairly throughout the entire process of purchasing your home.
Call us on 0800 158 8664 now to learn more about how we can help you stop repossession and/or request an independent valuation of your property.